Since 1988 the Autosorb® Degasser has been the premier productivity engine for busy surface and material characterization laboratories across the globe. The latest evolution in this tradition is the new XeriPrep™
degasser, multi-sample preparation unit. Ideal for R&D, commercial labs, and multi-user laboratories.
New & Improved Features
- Six independently controlled stations.
- Individual temperatures and ramp rates.
- Software controlled temperature profiles.
- Windows® based software with custom degas
parameter programming capability.
- Built in cold trap for clean vacuum.
- Built in vacuum pump with oil mist filter.
- Turbo pump option for high vacuum applications.
- New lighted touch controls.
- Electronically actuated valves.
- Evacuation rate control to prevent elutriation of fine powders.
Click image call-out below to view larger.
- Flexible Throughput:
Use any of the independent sample ports at the
same or different temperature.
- Custom Protocols:
Program and save your run protocols for
Built on proven technology platform.
- Precise Control:
Uses electronically actuated and controlled valves.
Lighted controls clearly indicate valve status.
- Compatible with:
Autosorb® 6B, Autosorb® 6iSA™, Autosorb® iQ,
Nova® Series, Quadrasorb™, and iSorb™.
- Sample Stations: 6
- Degas Method: Vacuum
- Cold Trap: Yes
- Max Temp: 450°C optional
- Temperature Control: Via PC Software
- Evacuation Rate: Coarse, Medium & Fine
Height 29” (74cm) x Width 30.5” (77cm)
x Depth15.8” (40cm)
159 lbs. (72 kg)
- Vacuum Pump:
Included (turbo pump optional)